Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Repair Conditioner 200 ml

£8.19

This conditioner is designed to detangle hair perfectly Its formula, composed of 95% natural ingredients, is enriched with liquid keratin, protective protein, and black pearl, rich in trace elements The remaining 5% are primarily contributed to the sensoriality and proper preservation of the product International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.

5 in stock

Compare
Category:

Description

Lack of keratin can weaken the hair fibre and damage your hair. The Schwarzkpf Gliss Ultimate Repair range fills keratin loss, targeted repairs very damaged areas of the hair fibre and provides strength and shine to the hair. This conditioner is designed to detangle hair perfectly. Its formula, composed of 95% natural ingredients, is enriched with liquid keratin, protective protein, and black pearl, rich in trace elements. The remaining 5% contribute mainly to the sensory and proper preservation of the product.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Repair Conditioner 200 ml”

Your email address will not be published.