Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthening Shampoo Bar for Damaged Hair 60g

£5.25

Strengthening Shampoo Bar for healthy looking hair, Zero plastic waste, 100% recyclable cardboard (FSC Certified) For damaged hair prone to breakage, Highly nourishing shampoo, easy to lather and fast rinse formula Wet your hair and lather from roots to tips, Keep massaging into your hair and scalp, Rinse thoroughly 94% plant-origin ingredients, the remaining 6% guarantees the fragrance and high quality product, 97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Honey amp; Beeswax No silicones Contents: 1x Garnier Ultimate Blends, Honey Treasures, Strengthening Shampoo Bar, For Damaged Hair, 60g

5 in stock

Compare
Category:

Description

Join the Shampoo Revolution and try one of Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo Bars: Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet! Each of our Solid Shampoo Bars comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box. Our Shampoo Bars are 94% plant-origin and have a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Garnier commits to Green Beauty, an end to end journey towards sustainability. Our Shampoo Bars have zero plastic waste to help improve both the environmental and social impact of plastic pollution. Ingredients Please see back of pack for the latest ingredients list

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthening Shampoo Bar for Damaged Hair 60g”

Your email address will not be published.